CARDIO EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS
We produce fitness machines for globally reknown companies as well as young brands within our broad network of fitness factories. Get in touch with us if you plan on producing fitness machines.
The fundamental design premises of motorized treadmills are a moving belt, powered by an electric motor. However, treadmills come in a range of prices, with varying features and styles.
• Treadmills come in a variety of versions, some of which are:
• treadmills for enhanced athletic performance
• treadmills for general health and fitness
• treadmills for rehabilitation
The quality of a treadmill deepends on the planned production budget:
more expensive machines have a:
• sturdier construction
• longer life time
• larger running surface
• higher top speed
• steeper incline
If you targeted machines don’t require the latest technologies, you may consider choosing a less expensive model.
average footprint of 77 by 35 inches
(folding treadmill will be half the length when stored)
• Ergonomics: Runners need a deck length that matches their stride. A deck only required for walking can have a much shorter deck length.
• Digital Technology: cellphone docks, USB ports, and wi-fi connectivity can be added to many treadmills.
• Adjustability. Generally the top speed of treadmills is between 10 and 12 mph. A typical incline is between 10 to 15 percent.
Treadmill Production Quality Assessment
The quality of a treadmill production can be assessed by:
• the cushioning and shock absorption of the running deck
• by feet hitting or not hitting the motor housing
• easy straddle of the deck when standing on the side rails
• easy to read display monitor
• easy to reach and operate controls
Arranging a production:
G.F.F. is a network of the world's best fitness equipment factories. This high end network lowers fabrication prices by pooling production batches.
The G.F.F. global network of leading fitness equipment factories offers both, the highest quality as well as the cheapest production price for fitness equipment productions. Our factories manufacture for the world's largest fitness companies as well as many young and innovative brands.
check out some of our other cardio machines
bike trainer manufacturer information
cross trainer manufacturer information
step machine manufacturer information
rower manufacturer information
vibration platform manufacturer information