FITNESS EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER
Aerobic steps are raised platforms which are used in aerobic fitness to repeatedly step on and off and further moves training the full body.
Aerobic steppers are exposed to pressure, sweat and transportation, requiring a sturdy, light weight and strong material.
• High density plastic
• anti slip surface
• light weight around 3 to 4 kg
• adjustable height generally between 4 to 10 inches
• easy to store
• Assembled stepper size is generally around a length of 69cm; width 36cm; height 10cm.
• Small quantities generally allow customers to print their logo on premade steppers.
• Medium sized productions allow brands to choose the exact color of every plastic part, and have their logo printed on the stepper.
• Full productions and brands focusing on the aerobic segment, often produce their own plastic moulds. This allows the production of an individualized stepper with a custom shape, 3D logo and a customized assembly matching the individualized shape.